Coming Soon to CBT Baltimore!!!
- Beginning mid-January is our adult Social Anxiety Group, that will take place over 5 weeks on Wednesday evenings. Please contact Hannah using her Calendly link (https://calendly.com/hgrice/15min) to save your spot! See flyer below.
- Additionally, CBT Baltimore will be offering a SPACE group for parents of anxious children over the winter. Final dates and times are TBD.
- We are in the process of developing future groups and gauging interest for those groups. If you know someone who may be interested and benefit from CBT structured groups, please direct them to this (https://forms.gle/KaYoCDC5z4bWyyhCA).
- On Friday, January 28, 2022, CBT Baltimore will be hosting a CBIT training with continuing education credits available. Final details are still being ironed out, but the training is tentatively scheduled for 9:00am – 12:00pm. If you are interested in attending, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- CBT Baltimore plans to have ongoing trainings throughout 2022.
Get Connected with CBT Baltimore
CBT Baltimore would love to connect with you! Visit our social network pages to stay up to date on all things CBT Baltimore!
Instagram – https://instagram.com/cbtbaltimore
Twitter – https://twitter.com/CBTBaltimore / https://twitter.com/FilterMental
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cbtbaltimore
Youtube – Check out our ongoing series, Game On, in which we talk about sports and mental health! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCltbGFh8Tmf3kxhRVbGBB7A/videos
Did you know we have a podcast? Mental Filter is our podcast in which we talk to interesting people, about interesting things, all through the lens of mental health. Mental Filter is available anywhere and everywhere you can find podcasts!